CCT Announces its 2013 Client Slate!
Twelve client organizations have been selected as recipients of CCT’s consulting services for the 2013 project cycle, which begins in January. After reviewing applications, conducting site visits, meeting with potential clients, and soliciting CCT volunteers’ input on preferred projects, CCT’s Client Development committee is pleased to announce the list of 2013 clients:
- Cambridge School Volunteers
- Cape & Islands Self-Reliance
- Center for Women & Enterprise
- Children’s HealthWatch
- Emerson Umbrella
- Massachusetts Horticultural Society
- Multiservice Eating Disorders Association
- PLAN of Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- School on Wheels of Massachusetts
- Science from Scientists
- The Genesis Fund
CCT is looking forward to working with each of these exciting nonprofit organizations in the months ahead!